Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We're havin' a baby!

Spring is already speeding by and Id like to grab it by the reins and slow it down a bit. Maybe bottle it up in a jar, poke holes in the lid, and let it slowly leak out. Spring is definitely a time of new beginning and that couldn’t be more true here at Twin Sisters.

Our most exciting news is that my husband and I are expecting our first baby! It isn’t even here yet and it seems to be occupying a lot of my time and brain power! So my craft room sat unoccupied for nearly a month until I was forced to reckon with it recently. And boy did it feel good! Ive been busy with some bridal jobs that I cant wait to share with you but first, I thought I would share a little baby item.

We told our families about the baby well over a month ago. My mom had been showing me some of her recent quilting projects and when she was done, I said that I had a new craft project to show her! So I presented her with this frame, wrapped in tissue paper: So that was exciting! Our little tadpole has certainly changed from that picture but its still remarkable to look back upon. We’re due in October so you can bet that you’ll see plenty of baby projects over the coming months!

No comments: