Monday, July 13, 2009

Champagne Bridal Shower Invitation

Business has been quite busy here at Twin Sisters! A project I completed recently was an order for bridal shower invitations. The bride-to-be's wedding colors are champagne and white...it is an early winter wedding. There is something about the simplicity of various forms of white that I find breathtaking, especially during the early winter months.

The requirements were fairly simple, champagne and white invites that gave the indication of an upscale, luxe event. Fun! I was simply excited to work on something that wasnt pink, so imagine my giddiness when I was able to incorporate dazzling rhinestone buckles and fluffy white feathers! Unfortunately, the shimmery cardstock and white feathers do not show up well in the photo, but the end result was fantastic. A matching shimmery envelope completed the look.

No comments: