Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bird's the Word?

At the start of 2008, I decided to live the year by a single word instead of several resolutions. Resolutions that I knew I wouldn't be able to keep. Hoping that '08 would hold some excitement, I chose the word celebrate. By choosing one single word, I found myself looking for ways to use it. Ways to put it into action. I posted about a few instances throughout my blog journey; graduating from college, a new job, my first sale on Etsy! But the truth is, I was able to find ways to celebrate in even the smallest every-day details. That's when I knew that my word was working! And even though '08 is now past, celebrating will continue because I made a point to make it a part of my life. If you chose a word last year, I hope you were successful in putting it to use. If not, why not choose a word to live by in '09? Share it with your loved ones so that they can help you to live by it as well.

So, what's my word for 2009? You'll have to stay tuned to find out!


No comments: