Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Country Living Fair 2007

This past weekend, my mom, aunt, and I all went to Morrow OH for the 2nd annual Country Living Fair. What a fun time we had! Aside from the three hour drive and the two and a half hour wait to get into the place, we all decided it was well worth it. It was an absolutely beautiful day which made the long wait more bearable. Although the fair seemed smaller than we were expecting, it was made up of quality vendors with wonderful crafts and goods. “Support the American Crafter” was a theme we saw often and we couldn’t be happier or agree more.

There were several wonderful booths and some very nice people but I did have a few favorites. I absolutely fell in love with The Farm Chicks, based out of Mead, WA. It was here that I bought these fabulous vintage charms, hand made of course, out of vintage wallpaper and game pieces.


I even thought their booth was just too cute. Check out their fancy banner and clever displays!










Another favorite was Lola B's Boutique, in true shabby chic fashion.



Im kicking myself for not spending more time at this fanciful place, Bloomsbury Loft.


And to sum it all up, here are a few random shots taken at the fair, just for ideas sake.

No comments: