Monday, November 3, 2008

Drawer Pull Wall Mounts

I need your help. I have created something that I don't have a name for and I need to come up with something catchy. Something clever. Something better than...drawer pull wall mounts. That's what they are, a cute drawer pull mounted on a 5 inch block of wood that you hang on the wall. Sort of like a decorative coat hook. Only shabbier. Cuter. And unique. So, what would you call this thingamajig? They'll be up for sale in my Etsy shop if I can think of what to call them.


PaintinfarmMom said...

hmmm, I cannot believe someone has not offered up a cute name for these pretties! Shabby Hooker is the only thing I can come up with!

Anonymous said...

Hooker? he, he. I'm not sure I would go with that Jill! :) I forgot I did see these in Chicago but they did not have a clever name for them either.

Anonymous said...

I think I like "Jill's Knobs"!!!
hahahahah :)

PaintinfarmMom said...

I suppose you could change the "Hooker" to Shabby Hookum. might not be quite as ahem,...risque'?

Tv Brackets said...

The mounts which are displayed here in the pics are good and also with good design like this only even I have found a company which is having LCD brackets according to TV/system model no and also he is having a great quality products. You Can get still more information about Plasma TV Brackets which I browsed on internet can fetch you help Another piece of advice would be to mount the bracket to a solid wall.

television brackets can be fitted to make efficient use of space in any room