Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cherry Stationery Set

Last night, in the wee hours of the morning, I finished my last Christmas order. It really isn't Christmas unless I procrastinate just about everything...! One of my good friends asked me to make her a cherry stationery set for her grandmother. Her maiden name was Cherry so she loves anything with cherries.

I found a simple cherry image and made this stationery set:
I accompanied 16 cards with coordinating stationery paper as well as, red and natural colored envelopes. Then I added a beaded letter opener, compliments of my sister-in-law, to complete the set. I hope she likes it!

I now have to go finish my last minute Christmas shopping before we head out of town. If I'm not able to check back in with you before we leave, have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: