Monday, December 15, 2008

LucKey Wristlets

Hello! It is definitely Christmas season, can you feel it? I have been very busy completing Christmas orders, its been snowing, and today it was fra-fra-freezing! As I sit here, Christmas music is playing and the tree is all aglow. I love this time of year, its too bad the season doesn't last a little bit longer. If it did, Im sure I'd just be twice as busy!

I haven't had a chance to fill you in on the craft show I went to two weekends ago. In a nutshell, it was good! Its always good to get back to your hometown once in a while and see some old faces. Of course, people saw my face and thought I was my sister. Hence...Twin Sisters. But that's another story for another time.

Today I wanted to show you my LucKey Wristlets, which I sold a few of at the show. I wasn't really expecting to sell any because the previous show they were taken to, people thought they were...dog collars! Can you believe it? They're actually a nifty and stylish way to carry your keys. The band fits comfortably around most wrist sizes, keeping your keys at hand whenever you need them. I forgot to take pictures of them before they left for shows. Luckily, I remembered that I had this shot from my cell phone: I'm not selling these on Etsy, simply because there are already several people there who sell them. But I was offered the opportunity to have a small boutique in Covington sell some for me (more on that later!) or I can be contacted directly if anyone is interested. Each LucKey is $7.00. Here's what I have left: Im elbows deep in a custom Christmas card order but I hope to be back soon with my top seller from the craft show! I hope you're enjoying the season!

No comments: