Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hail Purdue!

On December 26 we headed to Detroit MI for the Motor City Bowl to watch Purdue play against Central Michigan. We had played them earlier in the year so this was a rematch. Still exhausted from the holidays, we were in the parking lot by 6:15 to jump on the bus. 5+ hours later, we arrived in Detroit. The game was at 7:30 and it turned out to be a real nail bitter. I'll save you the details (that's what ESPN is for!) but I will say that we won by a field goal with 2 seconds remaining on the clock. Wshew, that was a close one!

Here's Max and I as we entered the stadium.
The ever popular Purdue Marching Band.
Coach Tiller accepting the trophy.
After each win, the team sings the Purdue fight song to their fans.

Boiler Up!

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a handsome husband.....I am sure he is happy that his picture was posted!!! BTW I am going to frame the Christmas card that you sent to me and the one that Carol sent. They are both too pretty to throw away.

Anonymous said...

TFS all the great photos of your trip! I'm glad you had a fun time and the right team won!
Wishing both of you a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year!
PS - thx Jill :)..{sr}