Monday, July 28, 2008

Let me introduce you!

It has been about a year since I first discovered blogs. When I first heard the term “blog” I thought it was a medical term for some sort of yellowy mucus or an illness of some sort. But when I inadvertently stumbled upon my first blog evah, I was instantly hooked. It didn’t take me long before I was surfin blogs on a daily basis, then soon after, I started one of my own. Im still trying to determine what all my blog is suppose to be about, what its true purpose is, but until I have more time to devote to it and its readers, it is what it is. But aren’t blogs just great? I love ‘em and look forward to checking in each day with some of the worlds most creative and interesting people.

Recently, while checking in on a regular favorite, the writer mentioned having just discovered a particular blog. She claimed it to be awesome, so of course I had to check it out. Check it out I did, and I was instantly 100% hooked, impressed, amazed, and inspired by this woman that I am about to introduce you to. Her website is chock full of stories that will have you in stitches, crying tears of empathy, or shaking your head in amazement (Confessions, Home & Garden). The site boasts amazing photographs (Photography) that she takes herself and recipes that could make even Betty Crocker’s mouth water (Cooking). She calls her husband “Marlboro Man.” Perhaps you’ve already heard of her, perhaps not. Either way, get super comfy because once you start reading about this fabulous lady and her life, you wont want to stop. Simply put, she’s amazing. I hope you will enjoy, as much as I have:
The Pioneer Woman

No comments: