Monday, September 22, 2008

Shabby French Frame ~ Pink

Shabby and French go together like peanut butter and jelly. Bread and butter. Chocolate and milk. And I love it all! I am very into French inspirations right now so the other day I had the idea to try my French script stamp on a frame. I haven't worked on frames for a long while so this is what I came up with:Unfortunately, the stamp is narrower than my frame, so I'll need to keep experimenting until I find the right placement. The flower embellishments are Cuttlebug dies that I cut out then crumpled and distressed to give them that shabby look. Pretty easy really, except that those flowers aren't very big and un-crumpling them is finger-numbing. I have a few other shabby-French ideas that I hope to share with you soon so stay tuned for those!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! OUI! So, Pretty! I like that a lot!