Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Autumn Splendor

Most people don’t want to look at lizards so I’ve pulled together a few fall inspiration pictures for you to gaze upon instead. There’s no denyin’ it, fall is here. Are you ready? We stopped by our local Farmer’s Market this weekend and the goodies were abundant! I came home with a few bunches of the prettiest hydrangea. I cant wait to show them to you (I have to find a container for them first)! All of the pumpkins for sale had me in the mood for autumn so the next day I drove to a nearby pumpkin patch and gathered some mini pumpkins and gourds to decorate with. It was dark by time I got home so they’re still sitting in bags waiting for me to put them to good use. And today, it’s raining. Hopefully the spirit of fall will return very soon and I can share my decorating projects with you. In the meantime, maybe these pictures will inspire you to do some fall decorating of your own. pictures compliments of Sunset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No chills looking at these pretty pics!