Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Presents!

What a nice birthday I had! I received pearl earrings from Max, along with an ice cream machine and ice cream scoop. I think the earrings were for me and the ice cream machine was ultimately for him but that's okay. Im looking forward to giving it a whirl, its been such a long long time since Ive had homemade ice cream. Max's family was oh so kind in picking up a few items from my "wish list" which I have had oodles of fun playing with! Cuttlebug...cha-ching! Who knew such a simple die-cutting machine would be so much fun?! And with it came the Spellbinder's Nestabilities dies in square and rectangle shapes. These are a card maker's dream and I have only just begun exploring the possibilities with them. So let's get to it shall we? Here are a few simple things that Ive made so far:

A simple thank you card in some dreamy colors that I am absolutely loving right now. Sort of a vintage, Tiffany's blue, accompanied by kraft paper and left over pearl card stock for the message.



I really like this little ditty. A simple, summery card for an any occasion message.


This card is intended to be for a baby congratulations but could be used for anything really since there is no sentiment. Super quick and easy to put together.



I have a couple of other baby cards to show you too but I dont have pictures just yet. Each of these cards used paper from the big My Minds Eye paper pack I was gushing about a short while back. Still loving that paper!!

No comments: