Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Let's Entertain!

June. I lovey June! There are so many wonderful things about this month; my birthday, our anniversary, my birthday, my parents anniversary, my birthday, summer arrives, flowers, sunshine, my birthday… June is the most popular month for weddings, mine included, and with weddings come parties and entertaining. Even without wedding events, June is a great time to, shall I say, celebrate, or to simply entertain friends and family. That is, if you’re into entertaining. Because I miss planning our wedding and am no longer planning faux events for my classes at school, I’ve decided to dedicate some June posts to the art of entertaining.

I’ll try my very best to bring you some tips and ideas, pictures, and maybe even some recipes to kick start some entertaining excitement. Hopefully you will reap some benefits of me needing to get my virtual event planning fix. I’ll shoot for Friday posts to give you something to mill over for the weekend. But in the meantime, here are a few photos of an Italian Summer Picnic to get us started:









(all photos curtosy of www.barillaus.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely, inviting picnic! It looks so cozy and warm and the table looks beautiful! Happy June, Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday, Happy planning, and Happy Summer! :)