Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cards

Hi friends! I have a couple of projects in the works but nothing to show just yet. One is so inexpensive and easy that even you can do it! Besides that, you SHOULD do it, or at least really, really want to because it's so very important. So stay tuned for that.

I'm digging out a couple of cards I did recently but haven't posted yet, just to give you something to look at. The first is a birthday card for a coworker. I was in charge of buying the card...buying the card?! Who buys cards anymore? :)
This card uses the Circles Birthday Doodlebat from Scrapin Fonts on the front colored in with Copics.

Inside:

And here's another card made with the "Max and Jill" silhouette stamp. Same stamp, completely different look than the first time I used it. Sort of has an old west feel I think. John Wayne and Miss Kitty?

Details:

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Hope to see you again this year at The Country Living Fair!!
Kasey
Lola B's Boutique

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh I like those cards!Lace is a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

You already know I love this stamp, and I really like this vintage look with the lace border. So feminine and pretty!!