Friday, August 15, 2008

Countdown to Country Living Fair

By now you may have seen my little countdown on the right hand side for the Country Living Fair. This is its third year and I am so excited! I went with my mom and aunt last year, really not knowing what to expect, and was blown away! I think it is what kick-started my desire to get back on the crafting wagon. There were so many wonderful vendors with such stylish booths and innovative ideas. Talk about sensory overload!! I cant wait to go back this year to see what’s going on in the industry. Because many of these vendors have blogs, I feel like I already know them. So when I see them this year, they’ll seem like celebrities! I’ll try to retain my urge to ask for their autographs but just might have to get some pictures of them!

The other thing that I love about this event is that it has been Mid-west based all three years. It seems like we never get the cool shows…until now! So if you’re in the Columbus, OH area on September 12-14, you MUST stop by the Country Living Fair! If it’s as good as last year, you wont regret it! Check out Country Living’s website for more details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the fair. It sounds like so much fun.
BTW, are you going to reveal what your sweet surprise recipe was? Did I see chocolate chips in that baking pan?! ;-)