Sunday, August 17, 2008

Minnesota Pictures

I am ready to throw my computer in the lake but alas, the Minnesota pictures are finally ready for your viewing pleasure. I put together a slide show, set to music, which last about 4 minutes or so. The featured song, one of my current favorites, is Life In A Northern Town by Sugarland featuring Little Big Town and Jake Owen. Though I have no idea what this song is really about, the title fits and it will now remind me of my trips to Minnesota each time I hear it. All of the photos displayed in the slide show were taken by me, a VERY amateur photographer-wannabe. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this slide show along with a wonderful song that I'd never heard before. It was Beautifully done! TFS such gorgeous photos!! You must have had a marvelous time :)